Tuesday, November 20, 2012

James Bond inspired Manicure

While I haven't seen the new 007 movie yet... I was inspired by the luxe style that the movies embody, here's my go at being a Bond girl if by the finger tips alone. I kept it glam with a champagne gold as a all over color (Mr. Bond may like his martinis but us ladies like our bubbly) and a nice jet black for an edge of danger. 



Colors used:
Color Club- Put A Pin In Me (Birchbox.com exclusive) 
SinfulColors- Black on Black
Also I never do a mani with out my faithful base and topcoat.
OPI- Natural Nail Base Coat
Nicole by OPI- Topcoat Plus
With these by your side be prepared to live with your manicure for a bit.

With my nails all done I am ready to meet up with my own International man of not so much mystery lol. Hope your mani finds you with a drink in one hand an a brush with adventure in the other.

1 comment: